Family Practice and Walk-in Services
Medical conditions and diagnostics covered on a walk-in basis include:
- Rapid strep-throat testing
- Acute and non-acute respiratory tract infections and conditions, like Asthma and COPD
- Birth control and family planning
- Coughs, cold and flu symptoms
- Eyes, ears, nose and throat infections/injuries
- Skin rashes and allergy conditions
- Minor stitches, sutures, burns and wound care
- Back pain, muscle injuries
- Non-specific medication repeats
- WSIB forms
At Wellmedica, our walk-in and family physicians take the time to get to know each patient and thoroughly obtain each patient’s medical history in order to make a proper diagnosis, suggest referrals for diagnostic investigations and/or specialist consultations at the first visit.
At Wellmedica, we offer the same standard of care for walk-in patients as we do for our regular patients and their families.
At Wellmedica, we strive to accommodate each patient’s needs at all time. Our staff speaks various languages to better assist our multicultural community.
We do our best to keep our doors open for anyone requiring immediate non-life threatening medical assistance.
Specialist Medical Services
Our medical specialists are available in the following areas:
Dermatology | Cardiology | Psychiatry | Gynecology | Cosmetic Medicine | Podiatry-Foot Care | Internal Medicine | Weight Loss | Psychotherapy